Errors & Omissions Insurance
E & O INSURANCE IS CRITICAL TO YOUR BUSINESS
SO IS CHOOSING THE RIGHT COVERAGE! Protect yourself and your business with CMBA’s sponsored professional liability (E & O) insurance policy through Aon Risk Solutions™ (Aon).
Download E & O Application:
As a professional, there is always the possibility that your work may fail to meet your clients’ expectations, resulting in a liability allegation, claim or lawsuit. Regardless of fault, it can be costly, time consuming, and damaging to your reputation. E & O insurance safeguards personal assets, maintains your professional reputation and gives you peace of mind, knowing that you and your business are adequately protected.
Aon is Canada’s leading provider of E & O insurance. Aon’s services include risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage as well as human capital consulting. Aon readily delivers distinctive client value via innovative and flexible product offerings supported by effective claims, risk management, and workforce productivity solutions.
For more information about CMBA’s exclusive E & O insurance program, please contact:
Cheryl M. Holmes, Vice President, Aon Risk Solutions™
Aon Risk Solutions™ is a trademark licensed for use by Aon Reed Stenhouse Inc.
Aon’s exclusive professional liability insurance program features and benefits:
- Competitive pricing
- Broad insurance coverage
- Simplified application process
- Quick and easy quotes
- Quick response to claims
- Full prior acts coverage
- Defence cost coverage
- Penal defence reimbursement
- Disciplinary legal expense reimbursement
- Extended reporting period
- Loss of earnings
- Breach of confidentiality
- Loss of documents extension
- Libel and slander extension
- Breach of copyright extension
- Dishonesty of employees extension
- World-wide territorial coverage
- Former firms extension
- Associations and group program coverage
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability